There are some early symbols and symptoms of pregnancy occur when you get pregnant:
- Mood swings is one of the common symptoms, when you get pregnant. Some women feel depressed and some other feels happiness in this stage. Don’t be overstressed in this stage because it will affect in your child.
- Abdominal Bloating is another symptom in pregnancy; maximum women feel digestive difficulties in this stage.
- In pregnancy your uterus will be very large that is why frequent urination will happen.
- You will feel very lethargic in this stage.
- Sore breast will happen.
- Nausea will occur in pregnancy time.
- Light bleeding and spotting also occur.
- You feel some different taste in some food like – Coffee, egg, fish etc.
- Menstrual cycle missed also one of the early symptoms of pregnancy.
When you get pregnant, some hormones level certainly goes high. Blood test can detect hCG. Apart from blood test, urine test also detects Pregnancy.
High Blood pressure during pregnancy:
If your blood pressure is higher than 140/90 that means you have hypertension. Hypertension is a very serious condition in pregnant women.
High blood pressure cause sometimes severe condition for both mother and baby.
There is some cause for hypertension:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Family history of hypertension.
- Carrying twin sometime cause high blood pressure.
Your unhealthy lifestyle can cause of high blood pressure. Being overweight is the most common risk factors of high blood pressure. Your marital age is also a risk factor of being hypertensive patient. If you are over 40 years of age and then you became pregnant, in that case there is some risk of hypertension.
If you have high blood pressure during pregnancy, it may lead some complications. It will damage your brain and kidneys. It is also called as toxemia, and that can be fatal.
If you have certain symptoms like persistent headache and swelling in your body and some protein discharge in your urine, immediately you can visit doctors for faster treatment.
Prevention: Certain risk factors like overweight and family history of hypertension can be overcome by diet and exercise. During pregnancy your doctors will suggest you what is your dietary plan. There is some tendency to gain some weight during pregnancy; doctors will suggest you what will be your targeted weight during pregnancy.
Doctors suggested avoiding smoking and alcohol during pregnancy. It will cause your risk of hypertensive.
There is no medication as such doctors will suggest you to prevent hypertension because some medication can harmful for mothers and baby’s’ health as well. A healthy diet and exercise will help you to prevent high blood pressure.
There are some foods which help you to reduce high blood pressure.
- Green leafs like spinach, lettuce, beet greens, Collard greens, Turnip greens.
- Blue berries, straw berries, and raspberries you can eat to reduce your hypertension.
- Skim milk and yogurt are source of calcium; it will help to reduce your high blood pressure.
- Beets are full of nitric oxide, it will help to open your blood vessels and lower blood pressure.
- Salmon and fish are full of omega 3 fatty acid.
- Some seeds will help to reduce.
- Oatmeal, banana, Garlic and herbs, dark chocolates you can eat to reduce your hypertension.